KEEP YOUR FACE MASK.

KEEP YOUR FACE MASK.
รักษาระยะห่างที่ปลอดภัย

Remote Church Sain Jalan Christmas Party

Remote Church Sain Jalan Christmas Party
Remote Church Sein Jalan Christmas Party.

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Knowledge of the day 001/2018




Duties of a Catholic priest. ... Priests are the only ministers of the Sacrament of Penance and Anointing of the Sick. They are the ordinary ministers of Baptism and witnesses to Holy Matrimony.


I am thinking of myself to do good thing for the others.

Please let me introduce in brief of my life circle.
I am a stranger and reside here with HIS permission.
I am working as a language teacher cum technical instructor in Catholic family private school.
My school owner and family are very strong believer on Jesus and His teaching.
View I am the witness they are helping disable, ages and those needy. Also given to young kids with best education and good behaviors. So near future the kids can be good citizen for the nation and society too.


I am also having a chance to help our church time by time when on necessary.

That's all for today.
Will upload more in future.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น