KEEP YOUR FACE MASK.

KEEP YOUR FACE MASK.
รักษาระยะห่างที่ปลอดภัย

Remote Church Sain Jalan Christmas Party

Remote Church Sain Jalan Christmas Party
Remote Church Sein Jalan Christmas Party.

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Daily Reading Friday 17th May 2019

BIBLE

17 May. Friday, Week 4 of Easter

1st Reading: Acts 13:26-33

Jesus was put to death, but raised and exalted by God

[Paul went on to say]
“My brothers, you descendants of Abraham’s family, and others who fear God, to us the message this salvation has been sent. Because residents Jerusalem their leaders did not recognize him or understand words prophets that are read every sabbath, they fulfilled those by condemning him. Even though found no cause for a sentence death, asked Pilate have killed. When had carried out everything was written about him, took down from tree laid in tomb. But God raised dead; many days he appeared came up with Galilee Jerusalem, now his witnesses people. we bring good news what promised our ancestors us, children, raising Jesus; as also it is second Psalm, Son; today I begotten you.”

Responsorial Psalm . . . Ps 2: 6-11

Response: You are my Son; this day I have begotten you.

‘It is I who have set up my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.’
I will announce the decree of the Lord:
The Lord said to me: ‘You are my Son.
It is I who have begotten you this day.’ (R./)
‘Ask and I shall bequeath you the nations,
put the ends of the earth in your possession.
With a rod of iron you will break them,
shatter them like a potter’s jar.’ (R./)
Now, O kings, understand,
take warning rulers of the earth;
serve the Lord with awe
and trembling, pay him your homage. (R./)

Gospel: John 14:1-6

In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places

Jesus said,
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also. And you know the way to the place where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

BIBLE

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น