KEEP YOUR FACE MASK.

KEEP YOUR FACE MASK.
รักษาระยะห่างที่ปลอดภัย

Remote Church Sain Jalan Christmas Party

Remote Church Sain Jalan Christmas Party
Remote Church Sein Jalan Christmas Party.

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2562

under construction


First of all I would like to apologize for my daily Mass and Prayer service broken from 17-18 August. ..

Due to my student's Robotics Competition I use my notebook heavily with long hours and

the last minute it was out of order and I can't manage my time to  recover back.









But help from the Jesus I can make it happy to my Students, Parents and their friends in the winner place. We can't get Number 1. but we received just Number 2.

Now I have to start looking how can I recover back my useful notebook.

Again Sorry for my daily Mass  and Prayer service broken . For the time being I am using the school computer and will do the same service as usual.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น